Prot: 6g, Carbs: 4g, Fat: 4g, Cal: 79 (per piece)
Protein Bites are some of the easiest protein snacks to make, especially when most of the ingredients come in a convenient mix. I made these Almond Chia Protein Bites using one of our Cookie Dough Protein Bites Mixes, and they are delicious!
When I developed the recipes for our Cookie Dough Protein Bites Mixes, I knew we should make a mix to work with peanut butter. And the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Protein Bites Mix was born! But the same mix tastes great with any nut butter, so it is perfect for your flavor creations! (There is no peanut flavor in the mix itself.)
The almond butter in this recipe is great with the mix, and I love the added crunch from the chia seeds.
And if you’d like to give this recipe a try, we offer 20% off your first order!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Calories: 79
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6g
- Combine almond butter with 3 tablespoons water, and mix until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and cookie dough mix. Mix well.
- If the mixture is still dry and crumbly, add more water by the ½ teaspoon. (This depends on how warm and runny your almond butter is.)
- Once it combines as a dough, break into 12 pieces or use a #70 scoop for easy portioning.
- Roll each piece in your hands to smooth.
- Enjoy! Store extras in the refrigerator.