Prot: 21 g, Carbs: 21 g, Fat: 8 g, Cal: 242
Sometimes I forget how wonderful it is to bake with Jamie Eason’s Peanut Protein. The texture of these Apple Peanut Protein Muffins is perfect, not to mention the amazing flavor! If you haven’t yet baked with peanut protein, you are missing out!
The recipe is very simple and easy to make. Egg whites, applesauce, and baking powder are all you need to add to make a basic cake batter, and I’ve added some cinnamon, chopped apples, and peanuts. So easy, and so good!
Labrada.com (where you can buy the peanut protein) has a couple of great freebies with purchases of $50+! Get a free shaker with code SHAKEITUP or free gym bag with code BAGITUP. That’s also where you can get the all-natural vanilla whey isolate that tastes like cake batter! I just bought a couple more bags, myself. Great stuff!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Sugar: 9g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 21g
- 4 large egg whites (132g)
- 4oz unsweetened applesauce (111g)
- 1 cup Jamie Eason Peanut Protein powder (112g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5ml)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (1.2ml)
- ¼ cup chopped apple (31g)
- 2 tablespoons peanut halves (18g)
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix egg whites and applesauce until combined.
- Add protein powder, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Fold in chopped apple and peanuts.
- Spoon batter into 3 large silicone muffin cups.
- Bake for 24 minutes, or until firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, and enjoy! Store extras in the refrigerator.