Prot: 16 g, Carbs: 10 g, Fat: 2 g, Cal: 124 (3 truffles)
The first time I tasted Jamie Eason’s Whey Protein Isolate in vanilla, all I thought was, “cake batter!” And I couldn’t wait to make these Cake Batter Protein Truffles!
With only 3 or 4 ingredients, this is one of my simplest recipes. And so delicious! I’ve made at least 10 batches so far. And I haven’t shared any!
The 3 main ingredients are Jamie Eason’s vanilla whey, coconut flour, and applesauce. That’s it! And that’s how I make them most often. Sometimes I add coconut sugar (the darker ones here), and sometimes I add natural organic sprinkles.
If you want to make them into protein bars, press the batter into a parchment-lined mini-loaf pan, and refrigerate until firm. Then cut into two bars. Easy!
Have I mentioned that Jamie Eason’s Whey Protein Isolate is all-natural? Yep! All-natural, and it tastes like CAKE BATTER! So get some!! And enjoy your new favorite protein treat, Cake Batter Protein Truffles!
And be on the lookout for a spin-off recipe, all-natural Protein Candy Corn! :)
- Serves: 6 truffles (2 servings)
- Serving size: 3 truffles
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Sugar: 4g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 16g
- ½ cup Jamie Eason Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate (51g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (14g)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce (28g)
- Mix all ingredients (except for sprinkles, unless you want confetti cake batter truffles!). Using the back of your spoon, press ingredients down to combine.
- Shape into 6 balls.
- Press into sprinkles (if desired).
- Store in a parchment-lined air-tight container in the refrigerator.