Prot: 4 g, Carbs: 4 g, Fat: 4 g, Cal: 65 (per cookie).
These Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies are gluten-free, vegan, and delicious! And I mean melt-in-your-mouth kind of delicious. :)
I’ve been making Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies for months, but I didn’t think they were blog-worthy until I tried them with Champion Naturals Endurance protein. It’s a vegan blend of rice, pea, and potato proteins that works perfectly here! When I tried the recipe with rice protein, the cookies were too grainy. With a mostly pea blend, the taste was off. With this protein blend, however, the cookies are delicious!
And we’re going as raw and natural as possible for the chocolate chips with cacao nibs! All the taste and texture of chocolate with nothing added!
Get some Champion Naturals Endurance protein, and give these cookies a try!
- Serves: 12
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 65
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix cashew butter and water until combined.
- Add sweetener and protein powder. Mix well (you'll probably need to use your hands).
- Fold in cacao nibs.
- Break into 12 pieces, and roll each into a ball.
- Place on cookie sheet and flatten each cookie.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, until firm.
The macros here were computed with the coconut sugar, and you'd save about 1g carb/sugar per cookie by using the toffee stevia.