Prot: 21 g, Carbs: 11 g, Fat: 6 g, Cal: 186
Your favorite flavor combo in an easy-to-make protein bar! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Protein Bars are made with whey protein powder and have real peanut butter swirled in. What’s not to love? :)
I made these with the Vitamin Shoppe‘s True Athlete chocolate whey protein. The flavor is super-chocolatey, perfect for simple recipes like this! And did you know the True Athlete line is safe for sport? The whole product line is totally free of banned substances, and is all-natural!
Besides the whey and peanut butter, this recipe only calls for applesauce and coconut flour. Four ingredients. Delicious homemade protein bars, with only 4 ingredients!
Give these Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Protein Bars a try! And let’s thank Danny at Brooklyn Tri Dad for the request!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serves: 2
- Serving size: 1 bar
- Calories: 186
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Sugar: 4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 21g
- Mix whey protein and coconut flour.
- Add applesauce, and mix well. (Use the back of your spoon to press the ingredients together.)
- Using your hands, flatten the dough. Then spoon peanut butter on top.
- Fold and press the dough a few times so that the peanut butter gets swirled through the dough.
- Shape the dough into a rectangle by putting it on parchment paper, and folding the parchment up to help shape the dough.
- Refrigerate a few hours to set the dough.
- Cut into bars, and enjoy!
- Store wrapped in parchment, in an airtight container in the refrigerator.