Prot: 6g, Carbs: 6g, Fat: 4g, Cal: 84
A super-quick, super-easy protein cookie that is bursting with flavor! These Chocolate Raspberry Chip Protein Cookies are delicious!
I’m using Jamie Eason’s chocolate whey concentrate in this recipe. The team at Labrada was kind enough to send some over, and I find it to be a great chocolate whey. Tastes great, and works well in recipes! Jamie’s line of protein powders can be purchased at Labrada’s online store. You can get a free shaker or free sling bag with a purchase of $50 or more with code SHAKEITUP or BAGITUP!
I’m also using chocolate chips that are sweetened with stevia and erythritol, no sugar. Love them! You can find those at Amazon or Vitacost. If you go with Vitacost, you can get $10 off your first purchase of $30+ by shopping through this link: goo.gl/uxKkfR
If you like the chocolate and raspberry flavor combo, give these Chocolate Raspberry Chip Protein Cookies a try! So easy and delicious!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Sugar: 1g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6g
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix whey, coconut flour, and stevia.
- Add water and coconut butter, and mix. (It may not fully combine yet.)
- Add raspberries and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon into 6 cookies on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, and check to see if they are firm. If not, check every 1-2 minutes, and remove as soon as they are firm.
- Let cool, and enjoy!