Prot: 5g, Carbs: 3g, Fat: 5g, Cal: 76 per cookie
I love easy recipes! This one is pretty simple, and these Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies are delicious!
I used Earthblends Chocolate Pea Protein and Lily’s stevia-sweetened chocolate chips. You can find them both at Vitacost, and save $10 off your first $30+ order by shopping through this link: goo.gl/uxKkfR
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Calories: 76
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Sugar: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix almond butter, water, and salt until combined.
- Add pea protein, and combine into a dough. You may need to use your hands.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Break into 8 pieces, and roll each into a ball. Press and flatten each onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until firm.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
Plnt chocolate protein powder would also be great here.