Prot: 8g, Carbs: 11g, Fat: 5g, Cal: 110
If you love protein cookies and you love protein ice cream, you must try making these Halo Top Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Quick and easy if you use our Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix, but this recipe would also work well. I chose Cookies & Cream ice cream because it’s one of my faves, but these days the flavor choices are pretty much endless for protein enriched ice cream. Choose your favorite and go crazy!
I prepared the cookie mix to make about 24 cookies using a cookie cutter, and then used the same cookie cutter to shape the ice cream. (Let the ice cream soften, spoon it into a shallow pan and refreeze, then cut out the shape.)
These Halo Top Ice Cream Sandwiches make a great summertime treat, especially at just 110 calories! Give them a try! :)
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 mini sandwich of 12
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Sugar: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8g
- Prepare ice cream by letting it soften, then spooning it into a shallow pan to refreeze.
- Prepare Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix as directed, but shape into 24 cookies (using a cookie cutter).
- Use the same cookie cutter to cut the ice cream centers.
- Assemble promptly, and refreeze.