Prot: 14g, Carbs: 8g, Fat: 13g, Cal: 206
Bring out your inner Hulk with these high-protein, low-carb, gluten-free cookies in the shape of a Hulk SMASH fist! Hulk SMASH Protein Cookies!
I recently made these delicious green Superfood Protein Cookies with Oriya Organics protein powder. When I came across this Hulk cookie cutter on Amazon, I knew I had to take out the green protein again and make these Hulk SMASH Protein Cookies!
I have always been a fan of everything Hulk. (And Wonder Woman.) I loved the Incredible Hulk television show as a kid, and I love to give Hulk SMASH hands as gifts. Earlier this year I was able to meet the Incredible Hulk himself, Lou Ferrigno, at the Europa Games in Orlando. Look how excited I was! :)
I used a mix of the Superfood Protein and Jamie Eason’s vanilla whey here. The green protein does taste a bit green, like a green juice. Unless you absolutely hate that taste, I think you’ll find these delicious! Especially with the coconut butter. Yum! And they can certainly be made vegan by replacing the whey with vanilla rice or pea protein, and the egg whites with flax eggs.
And with the holidays coming up, this cookie dough would make great Christmas tree cookies!
***At the time of this post, our Kickstarter is 94% funded with 3 more days to go! Woohoo! It’s happening!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 14g
- Mix protein powders, stevia, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Mix coconut butter and egg whites until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients, and mix to combine. You may need to use your hands to get it fully combined.
- Set cookie dough on a sheet of parchment paper and roll out to about ¼" thick.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookie dough from refrigerator, and cut cookies with cookie cutter. Lay on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Set cookies in refrigerator for about 5 more minutes before pressing the stamp to make the fist indentations.
- Then bake for 7-9 minutes, just until firm.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.
Also, you can get your eggs to room temperature more quickly by placing them in a bowl of warm water.