Prot: 6g, Carbs: 7g, Fat: 5g, Cal: 98
Delicious and easy protein bites with all the flavor of pecan pie! I made these Pecan Pie Protein Bites last Thanksgiving, and they were a definite crowd-pleaser! I used coconut sugar to sweeten them, but you can substitute a no-calorie sweetener if you’d like to lower the carbs a bit.
I used my favorite vanilla whey, Jamie Eason’s vanilla whey isolate. It tastes like cake batter! And I’ve used Food Fitness By Paige‘s delicious vanilla extract. The flavor combination here is incredible!
I shared this recipe with Cutandjacked.com recently, and you can also find the recipe there. Enjoy!
**Take 10% off Jamie Eason’s vanilla whey isolate with code PROTEINCAKERY
This recipe is also in our free holiday recipe ebook:
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Sugar: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Mix whey protein, coconut sugar, coconut flour, and chopped pecans. Set aside.
- Mix vanilla and water, and then add to dry mix.
- Mix together, using your hands to fully combine.
- Place on a sheet of parchment, and form into a rectangle.
- Cut into squares, and top each with a pecan half.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.
A note about substitutions: If using casein or vegan protein powder, I would suggest using a sticky liquid sweetener (honey, maple syrup, agave) to help bind the mix.