Prot: 5 g, Carbs: 2 g, Fat: 5 g, Cal: 72
These Protein Cheesecake Parfaits are the perfect dessert for your next barbecue! Each parfait is just the right size for a taste of indulgence, and only 72 calories! I bet your guests won’t even realize they are healthy! Yes, they are that good. :)
I used vanilla True Athlete all-natural whey protein powder in this recipe. It has a very creamy vanilla taste, perfect for any kind of cheesecake recipe! Thanks to the team at the Vitamin Shoppe, I always have a working supply of the True Athlete line! And I sweetened the cheesecake filling with Next Step stevia, which is my favorite. Some brands of stevia taste quite bitter, but this one is great!
The recipe for these Protein Cheesecake Parfaits is easy, but you’ll want to use an electric mixer to make sure the cheesecake filling is nice and smooth. To get it neatly in the parfait cups, I piped it from a ziplock bag. Here is a video to show you how:
And by “parfait cups” I really mean shot cups. The package has more than you’ll need for this recipe, so you’ll be ready for other kinds of indulgences at your barbecue, too!
The cheesecake filling in these Protein Cheesecake Parfaits would also make a great cream cheese frosting! Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 72
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 5g
- Best if ingredients are at room temperature
- 1 package Neufchâtel cheese (8oz or 224g)
- 4oz nonfat Greek yogurt (1/2 cup or 114g)
- ¼ cup natural vanilla whey protein powder (24g)
- 4 packets stevia (4g)
- 1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract (5ml)
- ⅓ cup blueberries (49g)
- ½ cup chopped strawberries (83g)
- With an electric mixer, beat the Neufchâtel cheese and yogurt until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients for the filling, and beat until smooth.
- Using a ziplock bag and large piping tip (or no piping tip), pipe the filling into 2oz shot cups. (See video.)
- Top with blueberries and strawberries.
- Enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Neufchâtel cheese is marketed as “1/3 less fat than cream cheese” and can be found in most supermarkets (in the US, at least).