Prot: 11 g, Carbs: 5 g, Fat: 5 g, Cal: 109
These delicious Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies are a great way to hit your macros while enjoying the flavors of the season! And they are so easy to make!
The girls at Buff Bake were kind enough to send over some of their Buff Butters, protein and superfood-infused almond butter! And they are delicious! The first thing I did with the Cookie flavored Buff Butter was turn it into Buff Butter Fudge Bites by freezing it in a silicone mold. Easiest recipe ever, with only one ingredient! (Well, that wasn’t really the first thing I did; first I ate a few spoonfuls!)
And since I have pumpkin on the brain these days, I couldn’t resist making these Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies from their Snickerdoodle flavor!
AND we have an exclusive coupon code: 10offAPC for 10% all orders at buffbake.com, today and tomorrow only!
The hardest part about sponsored posts is not eating all of the product before you make your recipes, especially when you get a product as delicious as these Buff Butters! Every time I went for a spoonful, I thought to myself, “Well, you could always buy more for the recipes.” ;) Try them. You’ll see!
- Serves: 3
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 109
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 11g
- ¼ cup natural vanilla whey protein powder (23g)
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree (62g)
- 2 tablespoons Buff Butter Snickerdoodle almond butter (36g)
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour (2g)
- dash pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix whey and pumpkin until combined.
- Add in Buff Butter. Mix well.
- Add in coconut flour and spice. Mix well.
- Spoon batter onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. Use the back of a spoon to shape them into circles.
- In a small bowl, mix topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle topping on cookies.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes, or until firm. Do not over-bake!
- Enjoy! And store in the refrigerator.