Prot: 7 g, Carbs: 2 g, Fat: 0 g, Cal: 39
There’s nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than a nourishing frozen treat! These Strawberries and Cream Protein Pops are simple and delicious!
Made from natural vanilla whey protein powder and strawberries, these protein pops couldn’t be more simple. And I used True Athlete vanilla whey protein, which has a very creamy vanilla flavor. Perfect for Strawberries and Cream Protein Pops!
I’ve been very happy with this ice pop maker from Amazon. Easy to use, and easy to clean.
And have you noticed the macros on these pops? Fat-free, low calorie, and easy to fit in your food plan!
For more protein popsicle recipes, check out my ebook!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serves: 5
- Serving size: 1 pop
- Calories: 39
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 7g
- Place strawberries in popsicle maker so that they are not all falling to the bottom. Set aside.
- Mix water and whey until smooth.
- Pour whey mix into the popsicle molds. Adjust strawberries, if necessary.
- Cover, and add wooden sticks.
- Freeze for several hours, or overnight.
- To remove pops from mold, it may help to immerse the mold in room temperature water.
- Store the pops in a ziplock bag in the freezer. For long term storage, first wrap each in plastic wrap.