Prot: 53 g, Carbs: 16 g, Fat: 4 g, Cal: 308
Another protein-packed, simple pancake recipe! These Cherry Vanilla Protein Pancakes are bursting with cherries!
I know I’ve said this before, but egg whites + Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder make simple, fluffy protein pancakes. Add in some cherries and top with vanilla whey icing, and you have a delicious high-protein meal!
There are really no excuses for not hitting your macros with recipes like this one! So make yourself some Cherry Vanilla Protein Pancakes and make those gains!
- Serves: 1
- Serving size: 1 recipe
- Calories: 308
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Sugar: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 53g
- 4 large egg whites (132g)
- ⅓ cup Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder (33g)
- ½ cup pitted cherries (fresh or frozen) (78g)
- 3 tablespoons natural vanilla whey protein powder (17g)
- 1 tablespoon filtered water (15ml)
- Preheat your griddle over a low flame.
- Beat the egg whites with protein powder until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix in the cherries (reserve a few for topping, if desired).
- Wait until the griddle is hot enough (when drops of water sizzle up).
- Pour some batter on the griddle. Flip after a couple of minutes.
- Cook for another couple of minutes on the other side.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you’ve finished your batter.
- Mix whey and water to make the vanilla icing.
- Stack pancakes, and top with icing (and any remaining cherries).