Prot: 29 g, Carbs: 17 g, Fat: 6 g, Cal: 235
I’m excited to offer you this recipe for such easy and delicious protein bars! Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Bars!
The team at Labrada was kind enough to send over some of their Jamie Eason Lean Body protein powders, and they are delicious! I have already made PB&J Protein Cupcakes with the Peanut Protein, but I’ve been wanting to combine it with their Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate. Chocolate and peanut butter, does it get any better?!? Well, yes, when you add banana!
By now you know that I like my recipes simple, so this recipe calls for peanut protein, chocolate whey, mashed banana, and coconut flour. That’s it! The coconut flour is there to dry out the mix so it can be formed into bars, but it really doesn’t add any flavor. It adds some fiber, though, and that’s always a plus! The peanut protein adds the flavor of a sweet peanut butter, but without all the fat!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Bars are great to have on hand in the fridge. Make a batch or two ahead of time, and you’ll always have a delicious protein treat to go!
And check out my other recipes using the Jamie Eason Lean Body protein line, including my Cake Batter Protein Truffles!
- Serves: 4 bars
- Serving size: 1 bar
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Sugar: 5g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 29g
- Mix banana with whey protein until combined.
- Add peanut protein and coconut flour, and mix well.
- Form the batter into a rectangle. If you have time, let it firm up in the fridge for an hour to make cleaner cuts.
- Cut into 4 bars with a sharp knife.
- For bars that aren't sticky to the touch, wrap them loosely in parchment and store in the fridge for several hours. After the outside dries, store in an airtight container, if you prefer.