Prot: 3 g, Carbs: 4 g, Fat: 4 g, Cal: 69 (for 1/12 recipe, as on a cupcake).
Prot: 13 g, Carbs: 14 g, Fat: 18 g, Cal: 276 (for 1/3 recipe, as a snack).
This Irish Cream Protein Frosting is part of my Guinness Whiskey Irish Cream Protein Cupcakes recipe, but I’m posting it here separately so you can have the macros for just the frosting.
Since I often make protein frosting as a snack, I’ve set the serving size below to be 1/3 of the recipe. Enjoy!
- Serving size: ⅓ recipe
- Calories: 276
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Sugar: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 13g
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in filtered water for 4 hours or more
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- ¼ cup filtered water
- ¼ cup natural chocolate whey protein powder (23g)
- Drain and rinse the soaked cashews.
- Blend the cashews with the Irish cream, water, and whey until smooth.
- If using to frost cupcakes, let the frosting firm up in the freezer for about 20 minutes.