Prot: 15g, Carbs: 14g, Fat: 1.5g, Cal: 130
I suppose this post is less of a recipe and more of an idea. Take your favorite protein cake batter, and use it to make protein pancakes. Easy!
I made these with our Lemon Protein Cake Mix. The mix only calls for applesauce and water to prepare, so these protein pancakes couldn’t be easier!
With pancakes this easy and delicious, you’ll be loving breakfast every day!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: ½ recipe
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Sugar: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 15g
- Prepare the cake batter as directed on the package.
- Spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat griddle on low heat.
- Pour batter as 4-6 pancakes.
- Flip when bubbles rise to the surface of the pancakes.
- Cook another minute or two until firm.