Prot: 4 g, Carbs: 2 g, Fat: 1 g, Cal: 31 (per truffle)
Protein truffles with a tropical twist: Mango Coconut Protein Truffles!
The folks at COYO were kind enough to send some samples of their non-dairy coconut yogurt my way. All of the flavors are very creamy and rich, including the delicious Mango Coconut! I used a few tablespoons here to bind the unflavored whey protein and coconut flour, and it worked like a charm! I also threw in some freeze-dried mango pieces for extra flavor and texture.
Get yourself some COYO coconut yogurt, and give these Mango Coconut Protein Truffles a try! Your taste buds will thank you!
You can purchase the rest of the ingredients here at Amazon through the links below, or at Vitacost with $10 off your first $30+ order by shopping through this link: goo.gl/uxKkfR
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 31
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Mix whey protein and coconut flour well.
- Add coconut yogurt and stevia, and mix well. Use your hands to get the ingredients fully combined.
- Work in mango pieces until evenly distributed.
- Break dough into 6 pieces, and roll each into a ball.
- Enjoy! Store extras in the refrigerator. Wrap in parchment and then in a ziplock bag to carry.