When you need to meal-prep your favorite protein pancake recipe (because of the amazing macros) but you don't want to stand over the griddle, bake them into Protein Pancake Sticks! I used my go-to low-carb pancake recipe here, but the method should work with any protein pancake recipe. The only trick is to add some baking powder. Without it, the pancake sticks are a bit dense. With it, however, these Protein Pancake Sticks are super fluffy! I like to keep the recipe simple for the great macros, but if you'd like them to be a bit more indulgent, try adding a couple of teaspoons of coconut oil to the recipe. Even more delicious!
I baked these in a 9x9 inch square silicone pan. This recipe bakes pretty quickly, too, at about 10 minutes.
Give these Low Carb Protein Pancake Sticks a try! They are great dipped into maple syrup or cinnamon + erythritol. And perfect for easy meal-prep!
- 8 large egg whites 264g
- ⅔ cup unflavored or vanilla pea protein blend 75g
- ½ teaspoon baking powder 2g
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon 0.25g
- 2 packets stevia 2g or sweetener to taste.
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Combine all ingredients, and mix well. (Use an electric mixer for the most fluffy results!)
- Spray your 9x9" silicone pan with non-stick cooking spray or rub with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, just until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove from pan, and cut into 4 squares. Cut each square into 5 sticks.
- Enjoy! Store extras in the refrigerator.
Leave a Reply