As soon as October started, I began making pumpkin spice everything. Yesterday I realized I had never posted these delicious Pumpkin Spice Overnight Protein Oats!
Like my other overnight protein oats recipes, these are super-simple! Just put all the ingredients in a jar, stir, and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator. Wake up to breakfast, with no cooking required!
These Pumpkin Spice Overnight Protein Oats are my favorite pre-workout autumn breakfast. Give them a try!
- ¼ cup rolled oats 24g
- ⅓ cup natural vanilla whey protein 31g
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree 31g
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin spice 1.2ml
- ¼ cup water 2oz or 60ml
- Put oats, whey, pumpkin, and spice in a jar or small food container.
- Add water, and stir.
- Cover, and let sit overnight (or at least 4 hours) in the refrigerator.
- Stir and enjoy!