Delicious and easy protein bites with all the flavor of pecan pie! I made these Pecan Protein Bites last Thanksgiving, and they were a definite crowd-pleaser! I used coconut sugar to sweeten them, but you can substitute a no-calorie sweetener if you'd like to lower the carbs a bit.
I used a vanilla whey isolate that since been discontinued, but other vanilla whey protein powders would work, like this vanilla whey by ON. And I've used Food Fitness By Paige's delicious vanilla extract. The flavor combination here is incredible!
And if you enjoy this recipe, you'll love our caramel pecan protein shake with dates.
- Mix whey protein, coconut sugar, coconut flour, and chopped pecans. Set aside.
- Mix vanilla and water, and then add to dry mix.
- Mix together, using your hands to fully combine.
- Place on a sheet of parchment, and form into a rectangle.
- Cut into squares, and top each with a pecan half.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.