Prot: 6g, Carbs: 7g, Fat: 5g, Cal: 98
Delicious and easy protein bites with all the flavor of pecan pie! I made these Pecan Pie Protein Bites last Thanksgiving, and they were a definite crowd-pleaser! I used coconut sugar to sweeten them, but you can substitute a no-calorie sweetener if you’d like to lower the carbs a bit.
I used Jamie Eason’s vanilla whey isolate, but it has since been discontinued. Other vanilla whey protein powders would work, like this one. And I’ve used Food Fitness By Paige‘s delicious vanilla extract. The flavor combination here is incredible!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Sugar: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Mix whey protein, coconut sugar, coconut flour, and chopped pecans. Set aside.
- Mix vanilla and water, and then add to dry mix.
- Mix together, using your hands to fully combine.
- Place on a sheet of parchment, and form into a rectangle.
- Cut into squares, and top each with a pecan half.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.
A note about substitutions: If using casein or vegan protein powder, I would suggest using a sticky liquid sweetener (honey, maple syrup, agave) to help bind the mix.