Prot: 10g, Carbs: 9g, Fat: 7.5g, Cal: 134
It’s amazing how delicious vegan protein cookies can be, with no added sugar! These Chocolate Raspberry Protein Sugar Cookies are made with erythritol (not sugar), and they are full of flavor!
I was recently contacted by the folks at PlantFusion, and they kindly sent me a sample pack of their protein powder line. They make all-natural, vegan (soy-free) protein powders and meal replacement shakes.
Of course, the first thing I did when I got them was tear them open and stick my fingers in to taste. And I was beyond impressed! Besides having the fine texture we’d want in a plant-based protein powder (for smoother shakes and fluffier baking), they have all-natural flavors like Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Caramel, and Cookies N’ Crème! And they taste great! Their products are top 8 allergen-free, as well!
I was excited to work with the Chocolate Raspberry Complete Plant Protein, and turned it into these delicious protein cookies. Check out their website to learn more about why it’s called Complete Plant Protein, and how it compares to whey. From a baking perspective, I was very impressed with the flavor and texture, and I can’t wait to try baking it into fluffy cupcakes!
The recipe for these Chocolate Raspberry Protein Sugar Cookies is super-simple. Mix up some nut butter and raspberries with water, add the protein powder, cacao powder, and baking powder. Press into some erythritol crystals, and bake. Easy!
If you’d like to try PlantFusion Complete Protein without purchasing a whole canister, they offer a sample pack for $10 at PlantFusion.net, and it comes with a $5 coupon for a full-sized product! There are also 2500+ reviews for the product on Amazon!
Compensation for this post was provided by PlantFusion. Opinions expressed here are entirely my own.
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 134
- Fat: 7.5g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Sugar: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 10g
- ⅓ cup cashew butter (85g)
- ½ cup raspberries (62g)
- 2 tablespoons filtered water (30ml)
- ½ cup PlantFusion Chocolate Raspberry Complete Plant Protein (60g)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (6g)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder (2g)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (12g)
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix cashew butter, raspberries, and water until combined.
- Add protein powder, cacao, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Separate into 6 pieces. Form each into a ball, and press to flatten.
- Press each cookie in erythritol crystals, and lay on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until firm.
- Let cool, and enjoy! Store extras in the refrigerator.