Prot: 10g, Carbs: 9g, Fat: 8g, Cal: 149
I went on a little pumpkin baking spree recently, and these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies were a big hit! Have two for breakfast, and you’re off to a great day!
These are similar to my Chocolate Raspberry Protein Sugar Cookies, as they are both made with PlantFusion protein powder. I’ve been enjoying the Cookies N Creme as a shake lately, so I had some on hand to use for these cookies. Any pea protein blend would be great for these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies. If you’re using straight (unflavored) pea protein, you may want to add some vanilla extract and stevia.
Super-easy recipe, too. Mix up the wet ingredients. Add in the dry ingredients. Form them into cookies, and bake! The pea protein gives the cookie dough a nice fluffy texture, and that translates to melt-in-your-mouth cookies once baked.
Give these delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies a try!
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 149
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Sugar: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 10g
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix cashew butter, pumpkin, and water until combined.
- Add protein powder, cacao, baking powder, and pumpkin spice. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Separate into 6 pieces. Form each into a ball, and press to flatten on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until firm.
- Let cool, and enjoy! Store extras in the refrigerator.