This is a super easy recipe for delicious no-bake cookies with only 2 grams of net carbs each. These hemp protein cookies have a great snap to them, too, unlike most protein cookies.
- chocolate hemp protein - I would not sub another kind of protein for this
- unflavored whey isolate - whey concentrate should work fine too
- cacao powder - or cocoa powder
- coconut oil - use refined for less of a coconut taste
- liquid chocolate stevia - other sweeteners should work well too
- alcohol-free peppermint flavor - optional, and I like alcohol-free flavors for no-bake recipes.
The recipe card below has the amounts and all recipe details.
You're going to mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in another.
Mix them together, portion into 10 pieces, and flatten them into cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Put the cookie sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes, and enjoy your delicious protein cookies!
I wouldn't try substituting different types of protein; stick to hemp and whey. Different protein powders have different textures, and the cookies would not turn out the same way with different protein powders. For more info on this, see my article The Best Protein Powders for Baking.
🥶 Store these hemp cookies in the refrigerator to keep them crisp.
More high protein cookies
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy:
- Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- Very Strawberry Protein Cookies
- Quest Bar Cookies
- Healthy Almond Cookies
- #70 scoop
- ½ cup chocolate hemp protein 60g
- ½ cup unflavored whey isolate 48g
- ¼ cup cacao powder 22g, or cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted, 56g
- ½ teaspoon liquid chocolate stevia
- ¼ teaspoon alcohol-free peppermint flavor
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add wet to dry, and mix until combined.
- Scoop or form into 10 pieces, and flatten each on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.