My recipes for protein fudge are probably the easiest protein recipes on this site. Mix up the ingredients, spoon into a pan, and freeze. This recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge has one extra step, a peanut butter protein swirl, but it's still so easy. And so delicious!
Here I used the True Athlete chocolate whey protein, and I highly recommend it. It is so chocolatey! Like creamy milk chocolate. It made a delicious icing for my Black and White Protein Cookies, and is amazing for protein fudge!
This recipe is a twist on my Almond Butter Fudge recipe. Instead of just replacing the almond butter with peanut butter, I took it a step further by adding a peanut butter protein swirl.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge, your new favorite protein treat. The only hard part is waiting for it to freeze. :)
- 1 cup chocolate whey protein powder 104g
- 3-4 ounces filtered water ⅓ - ½ cup or 90-120ml
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (I used crunchy!) 128g
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt 1.2ml
- Line a loaf (or similarly sized) pan with parchment paper.
- Mix chocolate whey and water (start with 3 ounces water).
- Add peanut butter and salt. Mix well.
- Add water if needed to get a consistency that can be spooned into the pan. Mix well.
- Spoon fudge into pan.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered peanut butter, vanilla whey, and water (start with 1 ounce water, add as needed).
- Spoon or pipe the peanut butter topping in lines across the fudge.
- Swirl by moving the back end of a knife perpendicular to the lines of peanut butter topping.
- Freeze for several hours, until the fudge peels cleanly from the parchment and is firm throughout.
- Cut into 18 squares (6x3 for a loaf pan).
- Enjoy! Store in the freezer.