I've been posting recipes for over a year now, and I can't believe I haven't yet posted this recipe for Protein Peanut Butter Fudge Cups! It's a twist on my Double Chocolate Protein Fudge recipe, one of my easiest!
Like the protein fudge, these Protein Peanut Butter Fudge Cups are chewy and delicious! And there is only 1 gram of sugar in each cup!
These aren't the kind of peanut butter cups you can throw in a bag for later, though. They get soft pretty quickly and should be eaten soon after they are taken from the freezer.
But really, try these Protein Peanut Butter Fudge Cups. Easy, clean, and so good!
Peanut butter filling:
- ¼ cup peanut butter 64g
- ⅛ teaspoon salt 0.6ml
- Mix whey protein, cocoa powder, and water until smooth.
- Add ¼ cup peanut butter and ⅛ teaspoon salt, and mix well.
- If your fudge batter is too thick, add a little more water. (It should be thin enough to cover the peanut butter filling well.)
- Put a spoonful of chocolate fudge batter into each of 8 small silicone muffin cups.
- Mix the remaining peanut butter with ⅛ teaspoon salt.
- Spoon ½ tablespoon into each cup. If the peanut butter is thick, first flatten it out in your hand and then place it on top of the chocolate.
- Top with another spoonful of chocolate fudge batter.
- Freeze for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Enjoy! Store in the freezer.