Prot: 12 g, Carbs: 6 g, Fat: 9 g, Cal: 153
One of my favorite nighttime snacks: double chocolate protein fudge. It’s chewy and chocolatey and delicious! And the macros are perfect for an end-of-day treat!
It’s a simple mix of chocolate whey protein powder, raw cacao powder, and raw almond butter. Oh, and a little sea salt. Don’t forget the salt, like I sometimes do. It really brings out the chocolatey flavor!
And wait until you see the variations I have in store for this fudge! You can find those that have been posted by searching the blog for fudge.
The only problem with this double chocolate protein fudge is that whenever I make it, I can’t resist eating it before putting it into the pan to set. Try it. You’ll see.
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 4 pieces
- Calories: 153
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 12g
- Line two small loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Mix protein powder with cacao.
- Add water (start with 3 tablespoons), and mix.
- Add almond butter and salt. Mix well.
- If the fudge is too thick to spoon into a pan, add another tablespoon of water. Mix well.
- Spoon fudge into parchment-lined pans.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours, until the parchment peels cleanly from the fudge.
- Cut into squares, and enjoy!
- Store in the front of the freezer. (If they get too frozen, leave at room temperature for a couple of minutes before eating.)