Chocolate and coconut are a winning combination in this smooth and creamy Keto Fudge!
A twist on my Almond Butter Fudge recipe, this one calls for coconut butter instead of almond butter. I love how coconut butter gives all the coconut flavor here without the shredded coconut pieces. Smooth and delicious!
I have to be honest, most of the time my protein fudge never makes it to the freezer. I eat it with a spoon right out of the bowl! :) So I consider it to be the easiest protein dessert ever! Mix and eat! How can you not give this Keto Fudge a try?!
Servings: 16 pieces (4 servings)
- ½ cup natural chocolate whey protein powder 45g
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder 8g
- ¼ cup filtered water 60ml
- ¼ cup coconut butter not oil (64g)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt 1.2ml
- Line two small loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Mix protein powder with cocoa.
- Add water and mix.
- Add coconut butter and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon fudge into parchment-lined pans.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours, until the parchment peels cleanly from the fudge.
- Cut into squares, and enjoy! (Drizzle with additional coconut butter if desired, not included in macros.)
- Store in the freezer. (If they get too frozen, leave at room temperature for a couple of minutes before eating.)
A note about substitutions: You can substitute casein powder for the whey powder. For a vegan version, you could use a pea blend like Vega Sport Chocolate or Warrior Blend. I think other vegan powders would be too chalky.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention and tag us! @proteincakery
Leave a Reply