If you're looking for a quick protein treat that is absolutely delicious, this Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse is it!
I love incorporating berries into recipes as the weather warms up. And who doesn't love easy recipes?! This was super-simple to make, and full of flavor! I suppose you could take the time to strain the raspberry mash to remove the seeds and get a more smooth mousse, but we didn't bother. So delicious, seeds and all!
We made this Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse with Neufchâtel cheese (marketed as "⅓ less fat than cream cheese"), whey protein, non-fat Greek yogurt, a sprinkle of stevia, and organic raspberries. We used a bag of frozen raspberries (thawed and drained) but fresh raspberries would also be great.
Raspberry cheesecake, blueberry cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake - take your pick! This recipe would be great with any berry choice. Give it a try! And check out post with more protein powder dessert ideas.
- Mixes best if ingredients are at room temperature
- 1 package Neufchâtel cheese 8oz or 224g
- 4 oz fat-free Greek yogurt ½ cup or 114g
- ¼ cup vanilla whey protein 20g (or other whey protein)
- 2 ½ cups raspberries mashed (280g)
- sprinkle of stevia powder
- Mix Neufchâtel cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add whey protein and mix well.
- Add raspberries and stevia, and mix well.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.