This keto protein cheesecake mousse is the perfect bit of creamy indulgence, and it has only 1g net carb! It whips together quickly for a no-bake cheesecake treat.
I've also created a few similar cheesecake mousse recipes, like this pumpkin cheesecake mousse and this raspberry cheesecake mousse. Just as creamy and delicious as traditional versions, but these are high protein and low sugar!
This keto cheesecake mousse would also make a great low carb cream cheese frosting.
The ingredients for this cheesecake mousse recipe will mix together best if they are at room temperature.
- 1 package Neufchâtel or cream cheese
- 4 oz Greek yogurt (I used non-fat, but any fat percentage will work)
- ¼ cup creamy vanilla whey protein powder
- 4 packets stevia
- 1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract - I prefer alcohol-free flavorings in no-bake recipes.
More details are below in the recipe card.
It can be difficult to get the Neufchâtel or cream cheese smooth if you are mixing by hand, so I suggest using an electric mixer for this recipe. Either a hand mixer or a stand mixer will work )I have this budget-friendly stand mixer and I love it!).
How to make keto cheesecake mousse
This easy recipe comes together quickly. You'll start by mixing the Neufchâtel or cream cheese with the Greek yogurt, then you'll add the remaining ingredients and mixing until combined and smooth. Done!
A whey/casein blend (like Quest protein or PEScience Select) can be used here, but you may need to add some milk to get the right consistency. Casein acts as a thickener in recipes.
In place of the stevia, feel free to use your favorite sweetener. Powdered sweeteners like confectioners erythritol would mix more smoothly than granulated sweeteners.
Switching up the flavor of protein powder opens up plenty of flavor opportunities! Same for the flavoring extracts.
🥶 Store this keto protein cheesecake mousse in the refrigerator.
More cheesecake deliciousness
- Single Serve Protein Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
- Individual Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- hand mixer OR
Best if ingredients are at room temperature
- 1 package Neufchâtel or cream cheese 8oz or 224g
- 4 oz nonfat Greek yogurt ½ cup or 114g
- ¼ cup creamy vanilla whey protein 24g
- 4 packets stevia
- 1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- With an electric mixer, beat the Neufchâtel cheese and yogurt until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and beat until smooth.
- Using a ziplock bag and large piping tip (or no piping tip), pipe the filling into small dishes or 2oz shot cups.
- Enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Almost every recipe here is gluten-free! Enjoy! :)
Sounds good. I welcome any healthy recipe that is gluten free.