It's pumpkin everything season! And this keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse will not disappoint. A filling, indulgent protein treat to satisfy your pumpkin cravings. And there's no baking required!
I used this creamy vanilla whey protein powder in this no bake cheesecake mousse. (It is great in baked protein cheesecakes as well!) And I've used these cinnamon egg white protein chips as a crumbled crust and garnish. Delicious, and easy!
This recipe makes 10 small servings, and each is just enough for a protein pumpkin dessert. I've piped them into shot glasses using a ziplock bag (see this video for the method: youtu.be/qNixfIaz3rU). If you don't have shot glasses, you can make individual servings in these little party cups.
- Neufchâtel or cream cheese
- Greek yogurt - I used fat-free but any fat percentage would work
- pumpkin puree - canned works great
- alcohol-free vanilla extract - I prefer alcohol-free extracts in no bake recipes
- creamy vanilla whey protein powder
- pumpkin pie spice
- cinnamon protein chips
The recipe card below has the full recipe details.
Start by mixing the Neufchâtel or cream cheese with the Greek yogurt until the mixture is smooth.
Add the remaining mousse ingredients and combine until smooth.
To present them as photographed here, crush some cinnamon protein chips and spoon into the bottom of each serving dish. Then pipe in the pumpkin cheesecake mousse, and top each with a whole chip.
Enjoy your indulgent keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse!
I wouldn't suggest plant-based protein in this recipe, as the plant flavor would likely come through (and be unpleasant in a cheesecake recipe).
Not into pumpkin? I have a plain keto cheesecake mousse recipe as well.
Have extra sweet potato? That would be delicious in place of the pumpkin here for sweet potato cheesecake mousse.
🥶 Store cheesecake mousse refrigerated.If you'
If you enjoy this keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe, you may also enjoy:
- Sugar Free Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Single Serve Protein Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls
- Individual Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Best if ingredients are at room temperature.
Crumbled crust and garnish:
- 1 bag (1 oz) cinnamon protein chips 28g
- Mix Neufchâtel cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add remaining mousse ingredients, and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove 10 whole chips from the Ips bag, and crush the rest.
- Spoon crushed chips into the bottom of 10 2oz cups.
- Pipe or spoon mousse into cups.
- Top each with a chip for garnish, and enjoy!