It's #pumpkineverything season! And this keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse will not disappoint! A filling, indulgent protein treat to satisfy your pumpkin cravings. And there's no baking required!
The Vitamin Shoppe's True Athlete vanilla whey protein powder is my go-to protein for cheesecake recipes because of its creamy vanilla flavor, and I've used that here. I've also used Cinnamon Ips egg-white protein chips as a crumbled crust and garnish. Delicious, and easy!
This recipe makes 10 small servings, and each is just enough for a protein pumpkin dessert! I've piped them into shot glasses using a ziplock bag (see this video for the method: youtu.be/qNixfIaz3rU). If you don't have shot glasses, you can make individual servings in these little party cups.
Give this indulgent Pumpkin Cheesecake Protein Mousse a try!
- Best if ingredients are at room temperature.
Crumbled crust and garnish:
- 1 bag cinnamon Ips protein chips 28g
- Mix Neufchâtel cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add remaining mousse ingredients, and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove 10 whole chips from the Ips bag, and crush the rest.
- Spoon crushed chips into the bottom of 10 2oz cups.
- Pipe mousse into cups (see youtu.be/qNixfIaz3rU).
- Top each with a chip for garnish, and enjoy!