If you like peanut butter and cheesecake, you must try this Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Protein Frosting!
To be honest, I've made this recipe a few times. And each time the frosting never made it onto a cake. It's a delicious indulgent treat on its own! Frosting shots are my new favorite thing. :)
Do you have a cake in mind for this Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Protein Frosting? Visit our cake recipe collection and find one!
Mixes best when ingredients are at room temperature
- 1 package Neufchâtel cheese 8oz or 224g
- 4 oz nonfat Greek yogurt ½ cup or 114g
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter 64g
- ½ cup whey protein 40g
- sprinkle of stevia optional
- Mix Neufchâtel cheese, yogurt, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add whey and stevia. Mix well.
- Enjoy! Store refrigerated.