Prot: 12g, Carbs: 11g, Fat: 8g, Cal: 170 (3 cookies)
Easy and delicious Iced Chocolate Mint Protein Cookies using our new Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix!
“These are soooooo tasty,” said my 4 year old cousin, three times as she ate them. “Did you make these? I wish I could make these at home with my mom.” We were taking a snack break during our night of singing, dancing, taking photos, playing sticker tag, and playing hide and seek. It was lovely not to hesitate when she asked for more cookies. No sugar rush here!
I used a cookie cutter for these, and the mix made 18 cookies of this size. A serving is 1/6 recipe, so 3 cookies as pictured here.
These are made with our Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix, which uses whey protein powder. If you’d like to make a vegan version, try adapting our recipe for Chocolate Heart Protein Cookies by adding the peppermint extract and icing. Either way, give these Iced Chocolate Mint Protein Cookies a try. They are delicious!
This recipe is also in our free holiday recipe ebook:
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: ⅙ recipe (3 of 18 cookies)
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Sugar: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 12g
- 1 package Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix
- ⅓ cup cashew butter (or any nut/seed butter) (85g)
- 4 tablespoons filtered water (60ml)
- ¼ teaspoon non-alcoholic peppermint flavoring
- ¼ cup confectioner's erythritol (60g)
- 1 tablespoon filtered water (15ml)
- Prepare Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix as directed on package, and add the peppermint flavoring to the cashew butter and water before adding the mix.
- Once cookies are cool, mix confectioner's erythritol and water and drizzle or pipe onto cookies.
- Enjoy! Cookies can be stored at room temperature for a few days. Refrigerate for longer storage.