The recipe for these Healthy Almond Cookies couldn't be any more simple, and they're so filling and delicious! The main ingredients are almond butter, Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder, and chia seeds. So simple!
These protein cookies are similar to my Peanut Butter Protein Cookies and Gingerbread Protein Warrior Cookies in that they can even be dehydrated, and made raw vegan. (That also means you can eat the cookie dough uncooked!)
The Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder gives a really nice vanilla flavor. If you're using a less flavorful protein powder, you might want to add a teaspoon of alcohol-free vanilla extract for a flavor boost.
- ½ cup almond butter 120g
- ⅓ cup filtered water
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder 50g
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds 12g
- Preheat the oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix almond butter and water until combined.
- Add sea salt. Mix well.
- Add protein powder. Mix well.
- If the batter is too sticky (sticks to your fingers), add a little more protein powder.
- Add chia seeds, and knead the dough with your hands to mix them in.
- Form the cookie dough into 12 balls, and flatten each ball with the palm of your hand.
- Place cookies onto parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until firm to the touch.
Let us know what you think!
I will try.