My first protein bread with whey protein, and it came out great! This high protein gluten free bread tastes great and is easy to make!
This is a great basic bread recipe. It has a nice flavor on its own, and doesn't taste like protein powder (unlike my Basic Protein Bread, which tastes a bit like pea protein on its own). If anything, the taste of this bread reminded me of biscuits. Pretty tasty!
This is a great all-purpose, high protein gluten free bread! Give it a try! :)
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper (unless using a silicone pan).
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Pour into pan and bake for about 40 minutes, until firm and bread is just beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven, and let cool.
- Slice and enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.