You're going to love this recipe for Gluten Free Rye Bread. A real rye bread taste, with great macros! You're welcome. ;)
This recipe uses gluten free oat flour with added caraway seeds. The caraway seeds are what gives the rye bread flavor (in my opinion), and you won't miss the rye flour at all!
The bread freezes well, toasts well, and makes great sandwiches. This Gluten Free Protein Rye Bread is by far one of my favorites! I hope you'll give it a try!
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper (or use a silicone loaf pan).
- Mix egg whites with date sugar and psyllium husks.
- Add protein powders, rye flour, and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in the caraway seeds.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.