Protein peanut butter cookies with a chocolate center. These Protein Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies are the perfect protein treat! Easy to make, and perfect for bringing to holiday gatherings!
The cookies are made with powdered peanut butter, and are full of flavor!
Wow your holiday guests with these delicious Protein Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies!
- ¼ cup chocolate whey protein powder 26g
- 1 ½ tablespoons filtered water 23ml (or as needed)
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix peanut butter and egg whites until combined and smooth.
- Add powdered peanut butter, baking powder, and stevia. Mix well, using your hands if necessary.
- Roll cookie dough into 12 balls, and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Using your thumb or the back of a teaspoon measuring spoon, press into each cookie.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until cooked and firm.
- Let cool.
- Mix chocolate whey with just enough water to get an icing consistency.
- Spoon into each cookie cavity.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.