Because I'm almost, kinda, not really done with pumpkin recipes this season, here you have Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls!
I've covered these in chocolate sweetened with stevia. The flavor combination is great, and it makes a nice coating for an otherwise sticky batter.
Give these Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls a try! Another easy way to hit your macros!
- Mix filling ingredients until well combined.
- Form the batter into 6 pieces, roll into balls, and set on a parchment-lined plate. If the batter is sticky and the truffles are not smooth, set them in the freezer for 5-10 minutes and then roll each one again to smooth the surface.
- Mix ingredients for chocolate coating.
- Using a fork, dip each piece in the chocolate. Set each back on the parchment-lined plate, and freeze for a few minutes to set the coating.
- If you have leftover chocolate, dip the protein balls again.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator or freezer.