Prot: 15g, Carbs: 9g, Fat: 7g, Cal: 146 (frosted)
Prot: 10g, Carbs: 7g, Fat: 3g, Cal: 81 (unfrosted)
Perfect for the holidays, but you’re not going to want to share this Pumpkin Protein Cake with Cream Cheese Protein Frosting! The cake has a delicious vanilla bean flavor with a hint of pumpkin and spice, and the frosting is pure heaven!
We subbed the applesauce with pumpkin for our Vanilla Bean Protein Cake Mix and added a little pumpkin spice. Topped with an easy Cream Cheese Protein Frosting, this cake is beyond delicious!
You’ll find yourself fitting this into your macros multiple times a day until there’s no more cake. (That’s what happens here, anyway. It is so good!)
Pick up some Vanilla Bean Protein Cake Mix and give this Pumpkin Protein Cake with Cream Cheese Protein Frosting a try! Perfect for the holidays or an everyday indulgence.
**Take 20% off your first purchase at our online shop with code PUMPKINCAKE
This recipe is also in our free holiday recipe ebook:
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serving size: 1/12 recipe
- Calories: 146
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 15g
- 1 package Vanilla Bean Protein Cake Mix
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (canned) (123g)
- 12 large egg whites (or 396g liquid whites)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (28g)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Follow the directions on the bag of Vanilla Bean Protein Cake Mix, subbing the pumpkin for the applesauce and adding the pumpkin spice.
- While the cake is baking, mix Neufchâtel cheese with Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add vanilla whey and stevia. Mix well.
- Refrigerate frosting to cool and set while cake bakes and cools.
- Remove cake from oven when ready, and let cool completely before frosting.
- Frost, and enjoy!
The macros for the unfrosted cake are: Prot: 10g, Carbs: 7g (1g fiber, 1g sugar), Fat: 3g, Cal: 81.