This Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Snack Cake brings the chocolate and peanut butter flavor combo into a super-simple cake! Just mix the 5 ingredients, and bake!
Servings: 4 servings
- ½ cup chocolate whey protein powder 51g
- ½ cup powdered peanut butter 56g
- ½ teaspoon baking powder 2.5ml
- 2 large egg whites 66g
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce 56g
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Line a loaf pan (or one similarly sized) with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Mix ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into pan and bake for about 20 minutes, until firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
A note about substitutions: because each type of protein powder has a distinct flavor and texture when baked, I would not try substituting different types of protein powders in this recipe.
Serving: 1/4 recipe | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 3g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Mention and tag us! @proteincakery
Leave a Reply