The combination of flavors in this Pomegranate Chipotle Protein Fudge works perfectly for a burst of fruit flavor with a touch of heat. And all in a sweet protein fudge. Yum!
I love the combination of pomegranate and chocolate. The pomegranate seeds give little juicy bursts of flavor in each bite of fudge!
If you're not a fan of the hot pepper, you can certainly leave it out and still get a delicious chocolate pomegranate protein fudge.
I started with my recipe for Double Chocolate Protein Fudge, adding chipotle and pomegranate seeds. An easy twist for a major transformation in flavor! Give it a try!
- ½ cup chocolate whey protein powder
- 4 teaspoons cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chili peppers
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 tablespoons filtered water
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Line two mini loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Mix protein powder with cocoa, chipotle, and sea salt.
- Add water (start with 3 tablespoons), and mix well.
- Add almond butter. Mix well.
- If the fudge is too thick to spoon into a pan, add another tablespoon of water. Mix well.
- Gently fold in pomegranate seeds (reserving some to place on top, if desired).
- Spoon fudge into parchment-lined pans. Top with any remaining pomegranate seeds.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours, until the parchment peels cleanly from the fudge.
- Cut into squares, and enjoy!
- Store in the freezer.
Welcome, Monica! Thanks for writing in. I'm glad you are enjoying the recipes! :)
Sou do Brasil, gostei das suas receitas, faço bombons e quero me aperfeiçoar nas receitas com whey protein.