Like my Chocolate Protein Mousse, this Vanilla Bean Protein Mousse is light, creamy, and delicious!
The green color comes from avocado, which is one of the main ingredients here. It makes for such a smooth mousse. I'd like to say that you don't taste the avocado at all, but I suppose if you particularly don't like avocado, you'd taste it.
With such a simple list of ingredients, the flavor from the vanilla bean seeds really stands out. If you're new to vanilla beans, here is a video tutorial on how to get the seeds out.
When you're in the mood for a creamy dessert, give this protein mousse a try. The simple flavor combination is just delicious!
- 1 avocado about 1 cup, 150g
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter 32g
- ¾ cup vanilla whey protein powder 69g
- seeds of ½ vanilla bean
- In a food processor, process the avocado and water.
- Add coconut butter. Process until smooth.
- Add whey protein and vanilla seeds. Process until smooth.
glad you like it!
tastes real good, smooth and healthy