Coconut and avocado. Have you tried the combo? These Coconut Avocado Popsicles are a refreshing, high-protein treat!
I used coconut stevia to sweeten these pops and to add to the coconut flavor, but you can use any sweetener you like. And you can find a link to the popsicle mold on my Popsicle Shop page. I've kinda been into popsicles lately.
- 1 medium avocado 150g
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk 240ml
- 6 drops coconut stevia
- ¼ cup unflavored protein powder 23g
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut 15g
- Combine avocado, coconut milk, and stevia in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add whey protein and blend until smooth.
- Stir in shredded coconut.
- Spoon into popsicle mold. Tap the bottom of the mold a few times to level the mixture and to release any air bubbles.
- Cover mold and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4 hours or more.
- Release popsicles from mold, and enjoy!