I love love love love love these muffins! These Chocolate Protein Muffins are the perfect high protein breakfast or snack for low-carb days. 29g protein and only 4g net carbs!
If you don't have a chocolate pea protein blend on hand, this recipe is a reason to buy some. The texture of these Chocolate Protein Muffins is just what you'd expect from a muffin, and they freeze well, too! Seriously, make these. You'll thank me.
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix egg whites, coconut oil, and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Spoon into 4 large silicone muffin cups, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 24 minutes, and check to see if they are done (if they are firm and a toothpick comes out clean). If not, check every 1-2 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy! These can stay out for several hours or overnight. For longer periods, store in the refrigerator.