Sometimes I forget how wonderful it is to bake with powered peanut butter. The texture of these Apple Peanut Protein Muffins is perfect, not to mention the amazing flavor! If you haven't yet baked with powdered peanut butter, you are missing out!
The recipe is very simple and easy to make. Egg whites, applesauce, and baking powder are all you need to add to make a basic cake batter, and I've added some cinnamon, chopped apples, and peanuts. So easy, and so good!
For more high protein breakfast ideas, check out this post of protein powder breakfast recipes.
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix egg whites and applesauce until combined.
- Add protein powder, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Fold in chopped apple and peanuts.
- Spoon batter into 3 large silicone muffin cups.
- Bake for 24 minutes, or until firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, and enjoy! Store extras in the refrigerator.