Protein waffles are a great quick, filling breakfast. And these healthy Peanut Butter Waffles are a delicious flavor option! Fluffy on the inside, crisp on the outside. And topped with some peanut butter and raspberries, these make an amazing clean, high-protein meal!
I like to use whole psyllium husk in my bread and waffle recipes because it helps create the bread-like texture. It is made entirely of fiber, so that is a great added benefit! There are 8 grams of fiber per serving here (16 grams for the entire waffle)!
I use this compact waffle-maker. Perfect for kitchens with limited space! Be sure to spray your waffle iron well with non-stick cooking spray. And with this waffle-maker, it only took 4 minutes to make this delicious waffle!
Give these Peanut Butter Waffles a try! Your body will thank you! :)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter 16g
- ¼ cup raspberries 31g
- Mix egg whites with water.
- Add salt and psyllium husk. Mix to combine.
- Add protein powder and powdered peanut butter. Mix well.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Plug in waffle iron. Let the batter sit while the iron heats up. (This allows the psyllium to thicken the batter.)
- When waffle iron is ready, pour batter into iron. Close iron and cook for 4 minutes (timing may vary according to waffle iron).
- Remove waffle from iron, and top with peanut butter and raspberries. Enjoy!