One of my favorite flavor combinations, banana and peanut butter, in a stuffed protein pancake! These Banana Peanut Butter Stuffed Protein Pancakes make a delicious grab-and-go breakfast!
My first try at stuffed protein pancakes were quite the success, if I do say so myself! These Maple Almond Stuffed Protein Pancakes were delicious! And that recipe post comes with a quick how-to video. Check it out!
These Banana Peanut Butter Stuffed Protein Pancakes were a bit easier to make. And these are so filling!
- 1 medium banana 118g
- 1 ½ tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter 24g
- Spray your nonstick griddle with cooking spray or rub a little coconut oil on it.
- Preheat your griddle over a low flame.
- Beat the egg whites, protein powder, and cinnamon until smooth and fluffy.
- Wait until the griddle is hot enough (when drops of water sizzle up).
- Spoon a little batter on the griddle. Spread it with the back of a spoon to make it a thin layer.
- Place ⅓ of the banana slices on top. Leave room around the edges, as in photo.
- Top with ½ tablespoon of peanut butter, then more pancake batter.
- Spread the batter to cover the bottom pancake layer. This will also spread the peanut butter.
- Flip pancake and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Repeat to make two more stuffed pancakes.
- Enjoy! These should stay good for several days in the refrigerator.