These protein cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Healthy vegan double chocolate chip cookies with a protein boost and no added sugar. Give this recipe a try!
Note that this recipe works well with pea protein, pea blends, or rice protein. I don't recommend using whey protein in this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix almond butter, water, and salt until combined.
- Add pea protein, and combine into a dough. You may need to use your hands.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Break into 8 pieces, and roll each into a ball. Press and flatten each onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until firm.
- Let cool, and enjoy!