Prot: 41 g, Carbs: 24 g, Fat: 4 g, Cal: 295
Since I developed such an easy (2-ingredient!) protein pancake recipe for the Vitamin Shoppe, I’ve been making them often and with lots of variations. I love the macros of the basic pancakes, but on a high-carb day I love to add fruit to the mix. Here you have my Banana Berry Protein Pancakes!
Because I only use natural protein powders, the flavors are limited. But who needs flavored protein powder when you can add sweet fresh fruit? I’d much rather fit the fresh fruit into my macros than bother with artificial fruit flavors. The fresh bananas and raspberries here are delicious in the pancakes!
I’m still amazed at how fluffy these pancakes are. I have to say, the Warrior Blend protein powder is really amazing for baking! I’ve also used it for a delicious Protein Banana Nut Bread and Chia Almond Protein Cookies. I hope you’ll give these recipes a try!
Have you seen our protein cake mix?
This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. When you make purchases through these links, this blog makes a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting our work!
- Serves: 1
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Sugar: 10g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 41g
- 4 large egg whites (132g)
- ⅓ cup Warrior Blend Vanilla protein powder (33g)
- ½ medium banana, sliced (59g)
- ½ cup raspberries (62g)
- Preheat your griddle over a low flame.
- Beat the egg whites with protein powder until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix half of the fruit into the batter (and reserve half for topping).
- Wait until the griddle is hot enough (when drops of water sizzle up).
- Pour some batter on the griddle (smaller pancakes flip more easily). These pancakes don’t bubble as much as other recipes, but they fluff up. Flip after a couple of minutes.
- Cook for another couple of minutes on the other side.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you’ve finished your batter.
- Stack pancakes, and top with remaining fruit.