Delicious and easy, this recipe for Cashew Butter Cookies is a must-try! The natural flavors of vanilla and cashew shine through, and these cookies are a melt-in-your-mouth protein treat!
The first time I made these cookies, I rolled the dough into balls and flattened them into cookies. Easy! I think I made 9 cookies that way. For my 2nd batch I used a cookie cutter, and the recipe made 15 cookies. So I'm making one serving of these Cashew Butter Cookies equal to ⅓ of the recipe, however many cookies that makes for you.
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix cashew butter and almond milk until smooth.
- Add salt and vanilla seeds. Mix well.
- Add baking mix, and mix into dough. Use your hands to combine, if necessary.
- Fold the cashews into the cookie dough.
- Roll the cookie dough between two sheets of parchment paper, and use a cookie cutter to make cookies.
- Or, roll the dough into balls, and flatten them to make cookies.
- Place cookies on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until firm.